Fall outs suck.
Degrassi seems like nothing to me anymore and that sucks.
Anyway, idk if I’ll be back. Maybe.
After the graduation special, I’m pretty sure I’m done with this show.
I’m leaving this account here just because I can’t bare to part with it.
Until next time.
Thank you Dylan, for being a part of Degrassi. Thank you for portraying such an important character for us all, so perfectly. I know I’m not the only one who thinks that no one could have played it better than you did and we couldn’t imagine anyone else playing the part of Cam. Even though we’re all sad to lose him, we’ve been blown away by how you’ve handled the character and how quickly we fell in love with him and you. You’re an incredible actor and I know you’ve got an amazing future ahead of you. Thank you for being something that’s so important to a lot of people. You won your way into thousands of hearts easily and the impact of Cambell Saunder’s character will be a huge part of Degrassi history forever. You will be a huge part of Degrassi history forever. You’ll always be a part of it and the DTC will never forget you.
So again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We love you. You’re phenomenal and I can’t wait to see what the future of your career has in store for you.
“Once Degrassi, always Degrassi.”
Rest in Peace Campbell Saunders
The video really got me. I just started bawling and I couldn’t even help it. I was like ‘oh my goodness’. If something like a life is taken away, it can be so sudden and then like when you see the video it just hits you.
Talking about the opening scene in BSS Part 2
Moments that made me lose my shit during Bittersweet Symphony:
- Dallas calling Cam selfish.
- Cam finally admitting to Dallas that he doesn’t want to play hockey anymore.
- Cam finally admitting to Alli that all of his days are bad and that he’s ready to go to sleep and never wake up.
- Cam asking Maya to be his Hoot because he just needs a lifeline of some kind to make him hold on.
- Cam’s face when Zig calls him a psycho. When he tells him to get out of Maya’s life forever.
- “I’m not coming. Sorry. It’s over.”
- Eli scaring the shit out of me when he told Clare to go get someone and call 911.
- “Campbell Saunders is dead.”
- Katie’s ‘oh my God’s’.
- The ballad that played as we heard, “Just know that you’re not alone.” And the realization that Cam truly felt completely alone.
- Alli crying over the pamphlet.
- Every word that Dallas said in the hallway with Alli.
- Every tear that fell from Dallas when he was on the roof with Fiona.
- Tori and Tristan crying.
- Everyone crying.
- Eli saying that he’s haunted and realizing that with three simple words Ramona brought Eli back to how we was introduced to us. A lost, dark, haunted by the past, consumed by death teenager.
- Tori and Maya hugging.
- Maya in the hallway, alone with Hoot.
Everyone and everything about the whole episode. Every quiet realization. Every detail that we as a fandom have thought about.
Every. Little. Thing.